>> April 30, 2010

Did you think what I'm thinking about?

Today I feel something different. I don't know why but I still think if I don't like him. I didn't say that I'll never like him but not for this time. That's not because something bad that he do. I think he's a good boy, his smile is sweet, smart, etc. And that's no reason for me to hate him.

Some of my friends said that why I don't like him because he see that he like me but of course I don't really know about this one. I didn't confident that he really like me. Yea, maybe sometimes I think thau he seen at me but of course that just my feel hahaha.

But, I don't know if that's true. Of course I'll think about that but not know. So, I'll wait until I don't know when :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Skyblue by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP